Proud new 1st Gen owner ... New to Forum | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Proud new 1st Gen owner ... New to Forum

bradh8

Reaction score
City, State
Frisco CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer XLT
Hi everybody.... new to this sort of thing, having recently purchased a super clean 94 Explorer XLT with only 47,000 miles.. I've become quite a Ford fanatic! Never owned a truck I was so enamoured with!!! She's sweet! Will be posting pics and such soon as I figure everything out on the forum here.... vehicle is totally stock and original so far, tho I have hopes plans and dreams for her future! Like lots of folks, some of my first questions and plans involve "how big a tire can I fit without a lift?" and "where can I find an old school bull-bar (push bar, grill guard etc)" and that kind of stuff....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum. It's good to hear that you are planning modifications for your Explorer:chug:

Agrees with Brooklyn How did you find that. Welcome to the forum and can't wait to see pictures of your Ex.

Thanks, guys! I just got lucky finding such a great truck, I guess... found it online, from a mom-n-pop dealership. One of the dealership owners bought it at auction (from 1st owners estate) for her daughter, but the young lady didn't think it was "cool" enough or something...and I was lucky enough to stumble across it! I need to replace the headliner and the stereo/tape deck doesn't work...but otherwise she's super clean and running like a champ-een!

I second that, nice explorer. Welcome to the forum.

Super clean, must've been garaged most of its life. Congrats on the find!

Hugh

Back