Proud Owners of 2012 Ex FWD Limited Silver | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Proud Owners of 2012 Ex FWD Limited Silver

Return2GU08

Reaction score
City, State
Guam
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Explorer FWD Limited
Hi, just picked up our new 2012 Explorer Limited, FWD, Silver, last night (9 NOV 2012). Spent about 2 1/2 hrs going over my own pre-delivery checklist before final test drive, sunset, & signing. Been reviewing this website & posts made, so I pretty much knew what to look for. Thank you all for sharing problems & checklists, including what you like/love about the new Ex.

Bought this for my wife. We both really like the safety features, looks, comfort, standard features & overall quality of the Ex. She used to own an '02 Ex , & I used to own an '04 Ex , both totalled in freeway accidents & lived to tell about it. We can definitely attest to Ford's safety features.

We're excited & proud owners, still learning the tech features (MFT, Sync, etc.), plus considering aftermarket upgrades.

Thank you all for your contributions to this forum. HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY! THANK YOU to all our troops, veterans & their families for your service & sacrifices!

Welcome aboard!! :salute:

Check out the Stock 2011 - 2013 Ford Explorer Sub Forum. Click here to go there now.

Happy Exploring. :biggthump

Back