PTU | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PTU

Reaction score
City, State
Mooresville, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
I’m having trouble determining which PTU I need to get ordered. Mine just went today. 2014 Sport with about 43k miles. As far as I can see mine does not have the cooler on the PTU but the part numbers for non cooled claim to not fit mine. And the ones pictured with the cooler clearly do not look like what mine has. I saw where Dorman really recently produced an all new one with heat shielding, drain and fill plugs but per their site doesn’t fit the Sport. If anyone can help me track this down so I’m not having to send anything back that would be amazing

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi

Levittown Ford is an approved Vendor of the Forum since 2012.

Benny at Levittown Ford is very responsive and a a great source for information and parts.

You can search for the Forum for them:

Benny states:

We currently run online stores for for Jeep,Chrysler,Dodge and Subaru and now including: FordSuperCenter.com where we are able to offer Genuine Ford Repair parts and Accessories at up to 30% less than your local dealer shipped right to your door.
A few other key notes about us are:
  • We have an Available shipping cost calculator for Accessories, So you know the total before checkout
  • All Parts & Accessories carry a 1-year warranty
  • We check all repair parts orders against the provided VIN to ensure accuracy
  • If you cannot find specific items within our catalog we are always available to provide part numbers for you
Please let us know if we can help with any Genuine Ford Accessories or Replacement parts. We have exclusive forum members only coupon codes available as well!
-Benny

Sales@LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com
Genuine Ford Parts & Accessories for less

Hope this helps!

Joe

Levittown offers a 10% discount to Forum members.

Peter

I’m being told 50% off of shipping to us

Back