• Register Today It's free!

Purchase Order Received.....

wikidhd

Reaction score
City, State
Woodbridge,VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
Wooohooo I jus received the purchase order from the Dearlership Cowles Ford, I have been waiting on this, now I just sign and the order is done!!!! Heading to the dealership first thing in the morning to drop off this order form and spec sheet to get the order moving right along. Now the waiting begins....this is going to be a killer but I will have my 01 Supercharged F150 Harley Davidson to keep me busy. I will keep you guys updated.....:chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wooohooo I jus received the purchase order from the Dearlership Cowles Ford, I have been waiting on this, now I just sign and the order is done!!!! Heading to the dealership first thing in the morning to drop off this order form and spec sheet to get the order moving right along. Now the waiting begins....this is going to be a killer but I will have my 01 Supercharged F150 Harley Davidson to keep me busy. I will keep you guys updated.....:chug:
Once it has been in the system for a while, your salesman or Cory should be able to get a VIN and build date. You should also be able to pull up your "Window Sticker" online. This is usually posted 4-5 days before the build date. There is a 'sticky' on how to get the Window Sticker. see 2012 - 2013 Ford Explorer Order Status Threads.

Peter

Thanx Raniani.....

Thanx Peter, I have been reading the details on that sticky....

Wooohooo I jus received the purchase order from the Dearlership Cowles Ford, I have been waiting on this, now I just sign and the order is done!!!! Heading to the dealership first thing in the morning to drop off this order form and spec sheet to get the order moving right along...
Congrats, wikidhd! Drop me a line with the order number and dealer code/info and I’ll keep an eye on it. :D

Once it has been in the system for a while, your salesman or Cory should be able to get a VIN and build date. You should also be able to pull up your "Window Sticker" online. This is usually posted 4-5 days before the build date. There is a 'sticky' on how to get the Window Sticker. see 2012 - 2013 Ford Explorer Order Status Threads.

Peter
Thanks for posting all that, Peter! :)

Cory

Thanks Cory, I jus completed the order yesterday and I will have the order number and dealer number hopefully on Monday....thanks...

I will get right on that Cory, thanks again....

Back