• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Purple Haze 93 sport

Here is what she looked like when I got her back on Apr 2 05.

Loaded 5 speed
firstday002.jpg

5.5 Superlift front, Superlift SOA kit rear.
Mini Spool in the 8.8
15x8 rock crawlers
34x10.50x15 LTB's

firstday024.jpg

firstday028.jpg

firstday030.jpg

firstday032.jpg

Took 8 hours on Sunday for the front. 5 Hours Tuesday night for the rear and mini spool, 4 hours on Wednesday night to do the shocks, brake lines, manual hubs and "J" hooks.

Thanks to 2 friends from other sites for the help. Without them I would have still been out there.

EDIT: Getting 513 gears and a Detroit locker for the front next week. :exporange

Then extended arms and BBP tubing!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

BigDave!!!

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
San Diego,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 XLT 2WD
good lookin truck! i really like the look of those big first gen sports

93liftedXLT

Reaction score
City, State
left coast
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 xlt
well once, "urbanistic" reply's back to me ill have some 6' SJ coils and some 35x11.50's

Nice truck though :D

FireZapper

Reaction score
City, State
Columbia Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport
On 35 truxus MT's. Put 4 door leafs in and also a 1" spacer up front.

35s011.jpg

35s005.jpg

35s010.jpg

Got a set of wheel adapters for my old 150 rims. Have big plans this year so don't need another set of 5x4.5 rims.

RangerX

Elite Ranger
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Omao, Kauai
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT 4X4
Have big plans this year so don't need another set of 5x4.5 rims.

Going full width???:D

Good lookin tires. How much do the wheel adapters push out the tires?