• Register Today It's free!

question 32720 hubs to bear

smegun

Reaction score
City, State
florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 ford explorer xlt
noticed a lot of talk about hubs and have come across a place to buy a new type warn hub has anyone tried the premium hub 32720 for the 94 exp?

my problem is that my axels in the hub are snapped off and excessive wear on the rings i think it was resultant from putting a 95 auto hub onto the 94 i did it myself once also both my hubs are shot came to a grinding halt (the slightly raised cams i believe on the 95 had snapped the little hub spindles made out of some manganese alloy ?)

currently after inspection i cant trust this type of setup and am curiouse about the newer type warn hub set but dont know if they will fit on the 94 the right way on the 27 spline ---part number 32720

here on ebay there claiming spec with explorer 29071 but warn dosnt specify this hub in there listings or WARN Premium Spindle Nut Conversion Kit
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WARN-Premiu...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f268b36b6&vxp=mtr

a good blow up of the jeep alternative
http://www.therangerstation.com/Magazine/May04/offroad.htm

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

warn dosnt sell a premium hub for the EXP duh don't buy a premium kit unless your going to doctor the front drive axels and system ....pu

dead end

The part #32720 is not a hub. It is the spindle nut kit only!

That picture is misleading. The hub in the pic is for a toyota.

32720 has only 3 pieces, Nut, washer, nut. and that price is high. $45 max

#29071 is the hub you want. $185 max for a pair.

29071 does not come with the spindle nut kit.

Or Warn #37780 if you have a front locker & bigger tires.

Back