• Register Today It's free!

Question about stock DVD player

MikePetryJr

Reaction score
City, State
Minneapolis, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer
Hello. I just bought a new 2004 Explorer yestereday. I have a question about the stock DVD player that comes in the explorer. I figured out how to get the radio/cd to play on the front speakers, but there is no audio jacks to plug a headset into. I thought there might have been some type of wireless headset system in there, but I am not sure. If anyone has any info on this, it would be awesome.

Thanks

The system comes with 2 wireless headsets (check the pockets on the backs of the front seats, or in the armrest--if you don't find them, get in touch with the dealer right away). There is an input jack system just in front of the screen, but I haven't looked to see if there is an audio output there too.

Do you have the remote control for the system too? As with the headsets, if not, see your dealer as this should have been included too (this is assuming that when you say "new" you mean not previously owned--if it is a used car, but new to you, then all bets are off, but it may still be worthwhile to check with who you bought it through).

Back