Question regarding replacing the Grill.. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Question regarding replacing the Grill..

dubai_Explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Dubai, UAE
Year, Model & Trim Level
08 XLT
Hi All,

i would be gratefull if someone could anwser the following..

i have 2008 Ford Explorer XLT and im interested in buying the Eddie Buauer Grill. Will the Eddie Bauer grill fit onto the XLT with no headaches?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't have that new of Explorer so I wouldn't know...but I would think it should be almost a direct replacement. :popcorn: :hammer: :scratch: :dunno: and after looking at pictures on google...I would believe that it would be easy

Hi All,

i have 2008 Ford Explorer XLT and im interested in buying the Eddie Buauer Grill. Will the Eddie Bauer grill fit onto the XLT with no headaches?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Yes it'll fit. Actually I'm looking for a chrome Limited grille, I don't like the EB grilles. Also, you have to remove the whole front bumper to get it off.

Why not just get some billet grille inserts? I like mine...
26475320131_medium.jpg

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Mark

I have been interested in doing the same thing. I have an 07 XLT black, and the stock eddie bauer grille would look great on it, but I haven't been able to get a straight answer either. Let me know how it turns out and post some pics!

Isn't the eddie baur grill the same as the others?

I have been interested in doing the same thing. I have an 07 XLT black, and the stock eddie bauer grille would look great on it, but I haven't been able to get a straight answer either. Let me know how it turns out and post some pics!
Hey Guys!

Just to let you know, the Grill fits fine (the dealers fitted it) on the 08 XLT and looks sweet.. i also made a few more changes.. here are the pix:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3327347

BR

Back