Question - SOHC Oil Pan Sump | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Question - SOHC Oil Pan Sump

koda2000

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
x
If remove the lower oil pan (I call it a sump) can I get at the oil pump pickup screen?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know on the 4.0 you can. Just done it .. though I was also met with this:

IMAG1422.jpg

Is that a SOHC or an OHV 4.0?

Also, how do you get your photo to show without having to go to photo bucket using a link?

Also, how do you get your photo to show without having to go to photo bucket using a link?

When you're looking on photo bucket at the picture you want to post, look to the right of the pic. You'll see a few different url addresses on different lines. Click on the one that says direct.

Come back to this screen. Click the little yellow postcard (yellow square with the mountains and a small gray square) right above the white area where you type. Paste the link in the little popup window and hit ok.

When you're looking on photo bucket at the picture you want to post, look to the right of the pic. You'll see a few different url addresses on different lines. Click on the one that says direct.

Come back to this screen. Click the little yellow postcard (yellow square with the mountains and a small gray square) right above the white area where you type. Paste the link in the little popup window and hit ok.

Cool, thanks.

What they all said :D

Back