questions about my 98 explorer 4.0 sohc | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

questions about my 98 explorer 4.0 sohc

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wanna burn rubber.
Welcome to this forum! With the price of gas, you will burn more than rubber when you add things to use more gas. I guess a powerful vehicle is useful for occasional use, but not for a daily driver. I live in a very congested area where a powerful car is just a waste. You have speed traps, stop, and go driving, speed bumps, red lights, stop signs, etc. You have to go out of the city just to go over 65 MPH.

I wanna burn rubber.... whats the best mods that i can add to my truck to make it fast?????:exp: :exp:

How fast do you want it to go and how much money do you have, and can you do your own work? Answer those questions and people here will be able to answer your question properly.

intake, exhaust, tune, brown wire mod (if applicable) and burn

burn rubber? The cheapest, easiest is to rub oil on your tires.

burn rubber? The cheapest, easiest is to rub oil on your tires.
There it is, the solution!

Of course me, being the idiot that I am, was going to suggest you just take a torch to the rubber you'd like to "burn" and be done with it.
10887830.jpg
:p:

Back