• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Quick project for a work decoration.

FROADER

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 XLT
For Halloween my company has a contest between departments, for best decorations. This year we are doing Jurassic Park.

I printed this on a 36" plotter at just under 9' tall to cover the wall floor to ceiling. Pretty simple job from a photo I took of @Stic-o at Truckhaven with some google images as well.

JP_Wall_Before.jpg

Here is the Photoshop file and the print out on the floor.
JP_Wall_Art.png
File Sep 26, 3 38 25 PM.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
Awesome...

RangerX

Elite Ranger
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Omao, Kauai
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT 4X4
Steve wheels Kauai! He's gonna love this!