• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

R.I.P. - Robbie Krumm (R.J.)

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
Robbie had been fighting cancer for a long time and unfortunately lost the battle today.

He will definitely be missed. F#CK CANCER!!

imagejpeee.jpg
Robbie_Krumm.jpg

Here is his Registry of the Navajo he owned with he joined the site in 2006 - Robbie's Navajo

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
I'm in utter shock right now. He literally messaged me about going out for a run on Christmas Eve. for last week.

The last time I went out off roading was with him. I was so looking forward to finishing the Navajo and letting him drive it again.

We'll miss you buddy.

This is from our last wheeling adventure.

IMG_20210105_003528.jpg

410Fortune

ICE Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
DAMMIT
Sorry to hear this.
Cancer is not easy to deal with especially when there is so much life left to live
Life is fragile live it to the fullest

Dang...
RIP Robbie

Is there a go fund me or anything for his family/loved ones?

gmanpaint

It's Always Something!
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
MO MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 & 95 XLT's
Wow, I'm shocked to hear this. I had believed he kicked it's (C word) butt, and was on the road to recovery.

Glad I had the opportunity to meet him a couple of months back, and hangout for a few days. He was full of optimism then, so this news throws me off guard.

Taken too soon. RIP Robbie.

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
This seems unreal. So sad to lose such a young man to cancer. Rest in peace Robbie, and thanks for the memories.

rob_rick.jpg

F*CK CANCER!!

RangerX

Elite Ranger
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Omao, Kauai
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT 4X4
Wow! I had no idea. Damn.

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
Wow, I'm shocked to hear this. I had believed he kicked it's (C word) butt, and was on the road to recovery.

Taken too soon. RIP Rob.
I think he and his family thought the same thing... a couple of times. He was so up and down with his prognosis over the years. There were times he was feeling amazing being able to go to the gym, ride his BMX bike at the skate parks (he was really good at street/freestyle), and then he’d end up back in the hospital needing chemo treatments. 😔

Like @Stic-o, we had talked about going out for a day trip just last week!

Complete shock!

73359635-0699-45FF-9332-92BB228D2D73.jpeg
8663EF29-87A6-4A4E-8D91-0B658A99DD56.jpeg

BKennedy

Elite Loser
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, PRofK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
What a shock. He was such a nice kid. Does anyone have his parent's email? I would like to send them a note telling them what a good son they had. I just talked to him a few weeks ago about my issues and he was so upbeat and helpful. Said he was having some health issues and in between treatments so I thought he was OK.

RIP Robbie. You were a good friend.

BKennedy

Elite Loser
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, PRofK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
Sorry to double post, but I feel like I just got gut punched. Such a loss.

F*$K CANCER!!

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
There is a Memorial on youtube, Thursday at 7:30 the 7th if anyone is interested.

BKennedy

Elite Loser
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, PRofK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
Robbie told me he was going in for a endoscopy to see what was going on with his digestive issues in a conversation three weeks ago. I am guessing they found that his cancer had spread throughout and there was nothing more to be done. I always thought he was going to beat this being so young and strong, body and spirit.

RockRanger

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
This is from 2010. I am pretty sure the Navajo in the upper left is Robbie. He was riding in the Toyota that is pictured rolling down CJ Hill.

FB_IMG_1609972990999.jpg

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level

Bulldozer

Reaction score
City, State
Calimesa, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer 4x4
I met Rob out at Truckhaven with a bunch of you guys 3 or 4 years ago and we became pretty close since then. I've been wheeling with him a dozen times or more in the last few years and spent hours talking about life, our offroad adventures, everything automotive and just general nonsense. He always had great things to say about all you guys from EF and I'm grateful I got to meet such a kind soul thanks to this forum. Rob was gift to this planet and a brilliant young man with a heart of gold.

The last thing he wrote me about was trying to get a group together to go run some trails near deep creek (Lake Arrowhead area) so maybe we can get together when the time is right and plan a little memorial trip up there to celebrate the life of a great guy we lost way too soon.

410Fortune

ICE Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
This hits REALLY close to home
I hope he is in a better place, there is a special place for positive souls like Rob, may he rest in peace

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.