Raceway Park, NJ: Sept 27 show/swap meet | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Raceway Park, NJ: Sept 27 show/swap meet

Well, I'll be there come hell or high water....I have GOT to get my damn PS rack fixed before I get in another accident :eek:

*Smacks CJ and Fug*

Come on you guys, where's the love? j/k :D ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I dunno i gotta see what the hell is going on with work, maybe i can get off saturday help out with the rack and work on sunday, there is stuff i'd really like to get @ e-town for my truck so we'll see what happens.

Originally posted by Spas
....I have GOT to get my damn PS rack fixed before I get in another accident :eek:

Ya can always bring it to Draper's garage for some work...It's always open for business :D

you guys disapoint me.

i'm definately gonna be there and wanted to wheel with the doug sport on 35s pretty dam bad.

i'll be there and i may have two friends with their trucks too. i don't know if it's alowed but they don't have fords.

they have a tahoe and and gmc pickup. both nicely done up.
should make mahwah pretty fun.

ok so the show is saturday and sunday is wheeling. saturday were meeting at the oasis ford in what town??
of route 9 in jersey. ok gotta get directions.
then it's party time saturday night how far is the shore from there. and sunday wheeling. where are we meeting for that?? or are we gonna work that out then.

oh yeh my ex just got a sweet new badass bumper this weekend. but you'll have to come to see it.

I'm gonna try like hell to get to e-town on saturday but sunday probably wont be happening, once i get out of class im gonna give my boss a call. I really want to go wheeling but i cant really afford to take 2 days off. I've already been thinking about another wheeling trip and i'm thinking october 12 would be a good day to take a trip to goto mahwah but i'll start a thread on that soon.

hmmm..... do they serve alcohol at e-town?

hmmm..... do they serve alcohol at e-town?

As if you needed any more.

I've been posting on Explorernet too.....looks like the XP8 guys are gonna come out for the Ford weekend in October, which also has racing at night- CJ, you still owe me a match, buddy! And this place doesn't smell anywhere NEAR as bad as that damn dragstrip at Carlisle ;)

You guys want to come out to that one if you can't make it to this one?? I'll be at both....

Originally posted by Spas
CJ, you still owe me a match, buddy!

I'll keep that in mind... but don't think I'm gonna race you if I dont have some sort of shift kit installed by then. ;)

alright nice.. were gonna have another offroader their saturday atleast.

so it's gonna be me with the only offroad truck their with some XP8s and a street sport.
how are we all going offroad sunday?

about the booze, lizard they will most likely be serving remember this is englishtown. it would be super sweet. to be able to check out your truck in real life. but if you can't make it no problems.

oh yeh i still don't have a mirror junkward sold it to someone else before I could get there yesterday.
sucks.

I dont think there will be any wheeling on sunday unfortunanly, i think you're gonna be the only one with a 4x4 thats gonna be around on sunday. I unfortunantly have to work on sunday. If i knew the area better I'd say we could take a short trip saturday night after i finish helping lindsy replace the steering rack in her truck. Like i mentioned earlier I'm gonna plan a run in mahwah in the next couple of weeks. I havent wheeled in about a month so i'm feeling the itch to go again. :)

OK.. i need to be filled in a little better on whats going on and exactly where everything is here..

1- Im working till 5 saturday (no question.. i got fundsagone syndrome here) but if everyones chillen sat night somewhere then id be down with that... cept im under 21 so if you all goin to bars then we'll talk about sunday..

2- sunday, someone toss me an exact location of mahwan (or however you spell it) so i can do some figurin. So far Lefy;s the only offroader?? **Wish i could go to the show part on saturday.. dont want the street X's gettin ALL the credit ;)

Im supposed to go to Rutgers saturday and work on some physics stuff (1st exam on thursday).. but ive also got a case of LIVALITTLE .

3- DOUG!! wtf dude- you're joining the army leaving in 6 months, get your a$$ out there wheelin sunday. if you go, im deffinetally going. except if chris is then im....:D

Yea... ok so someone fill me in so i can figure out what the heck im doin this weekend!!

btw: ive been avoiding this thread cause i knew the second i posted someones gonna make me go and i aint got time... but lefy beat everyone to it and attacked me outside the thread.. evil!!

My work schedule is making me do this.. :eek: and this :rolleyes: from the looks of things now I definantly have sunday off and might have saturday off... but i dunno yet, we'll see, i hope i can get both days off.

*smacks Fug*

Make up my mind, punk! LOL

Sept. 27th: meet at Oasis Ford 10am, Etown show, 4-5pm (ish) leave to go work on my damn truck :p

Spet.28th: Wheelin???

Hey, here's a deal for you guys, since Fug wants to organize a wheelin run and I want to see Saleens (which are NOT coming this weekend! They're supposed to come out for the Ford weekend!!!!):

October 18th: Wheelin! (EDIT! Forgot that it's the fall colors run at Roush Creek)
October 19th: Drag racing and show at Etown.

???????

What kinda show is the 19th? Cars... or can we enter our trucks :cool: ?

Hey, heres my deal-- works a deffinate for me every saturday.. so ill wheel this sunday and do the show on the sunday 18th

wheres etown?

*cough* Rausch Creek on the 18th *cough*

sk1er17, of course we show our trucks ;) It's just the faster ones that participate in racing..unless you're feeling daring?? lol

I'll see if I can find directions to E-town....i know it's on Old Bridge township, but (thank God) I ain't from Jerksey so i don't know the best directions to get there!

And Jeff is right, I forgot all about the Roush Creek run on the 18th!!!!!!

OK, THAT'S IT, I'M GONNA RACE ALL OF YA WITH MY ZOOK!!!!!!!!!

course I'll get my butt whipped every time unless it's climbing up whompum :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back