Raceway Park, NJ: Sept 27 show/swap meet | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Raceway Park, NJ: Sept 27 show/swap meet

Aw HELLZ YES! I beat Mike on a regular basis, why not everybody else, too? ;) *grumbles something rude about Matt's white truck, then remembers he moved to Tennesee* WOO HOO! Bring it on, ya'll! I want to defend my title as reigning champion! LOL :D :D :D

Well, at least until an Xp8 kicks my tail......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its cool... i got confidence.

specially since i heard somewheres about guys having a quicker reaction time :p

*lol, gotta talk the talk so IF i lose its at least interesting!

A challenge huh... ok who's got some stock wheels and tires and ill whoop all yer *****!! 5spd glory baybee!! Looks like im definantly in for sunday and possibly saturday. i was talking to the recruiter and i have to goto some army function @ 10am so i might not get to e-town till 12 or so if i can go at all

doug.. i donno if i wanna see you race. specially with your x on stock tires and wheels.

lol unless you put a heady duty sway bar in, roll cage, take that 35" off your roof!, and some wide a$$ wheel spacers.... then id still reccomend you wear a helmet and full body gear!

hrm well i've been told i should wear a helmet and mouth piece.... so maybe i'll pick those up. my truck on stock tires is funny... but whooping lindys azz would be even funnier. :) :D :eek: :cool:

Look, Doug only beat me once and that was just barely...and I had tranny fluid that had never been changed and looked like black oil at the time, so NYAH! lol

Seriously, I choke up when I race....I get all shaky and lose my concentration. Reckon i'll have to get a few practice runs in at my dragway before the 19th and see if I can best my own 15.7 time ;)

Originally posted by Spas
Reckon i'll have to get a few practice runs in at my dragway before the 19th and see if I can best my own 15.7 time ;)

you mean 18th right? dont make me get a calender out!

Doug, Dude she's already making excuses... we gotta win- keep your 35's on :bounce:

hrm, pop my intake off, take the exhaust off after the collector... thats an easy 30 hp.. then i'll be super whoopin everyones *****!

Nope, I meant the 19th of OCTOBER.... the 18th is the Fall colors run at Raush Creek. That's the day we wheel! And besides, there's only a show at Raceway park on the 18th...racing is on the 19th!

I guess we can camp overnight and drive to Etown? How do you guys want to handle it??

EDIT: It's DAYMNNNNNNN cold up in the PA mountains though! I'm still all for splitting hotel rooms!!!!

heh heh heh

Attachments

• 107-0772_img copy.jpg
    107-0772_img copy.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 172

MUAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! HRM I DONT THINK I'M DONE PHOTOCHOPPING FOR THE NIGHT EITHER!!!

Would you crackheads stop posting so much. I just came back to 2 pages of posts. What do you think I am, a speed reader?

Racing in October, huh? I better get working on that shift kit.

well (assuming i take off work saturday... prolly will) id make a day trip both days. I live less than 2 hours away from both places.

But then again, splitting a room would cost less than the gas $$ to drive 1.5 hours home and then 1.5 hours to e-town...

i think you're right about Doug needing a helmet and faceguard....NEVER LET THIS BOY DRIVE!!!!!!

Attachments

• namitey\'s wreck copy.jpg
    namitey\'s wreck copy.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 150

OUCH.. low blow by spas...

props on that one :chug:

good thing i havent wheeled with anyone from here yet so no1 has pics of my stupid incidents .. of which i have NONE...:monkey:

heh heh....like that one? This one's even better ;) :D

We're gonna have to explain the meaning of these jokes to you newbies this weekend, lol. Oh joy....I get to explain the Tuna joke one more time :p :rolleyes:

Attachments

• fug water copy.jpg
    fug water copy.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 164

Ah come on if you're gonna post pics of my truck all busted up you gotta post pics of it in it's current condition! Sawzall fun!! And this here is a fresh one just taken about 5 minutes ago.

Attachments

• 108-0812_img.jpg
    108-0812_img.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 159

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yea know i thought i'd be nice and not post the photochopped pic of spas i made.... but now i just dunno.. you want that showing up here huh spas?

Back