RacinJason68's b4 and After big change. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

RacinJason68's b4 and After big change.

Well here are a few stages of my X...

When I first got it...
220181_108_full.jpg

After lowering
220181_107_full.jpg

After lowering and different 15's, billet and clears, neons.
220181_109_full.jpg

Lowered with 20's right befor airride installed.
220181_4_full.jpg

Now with caddys and a roll pan with air ride.
6.JPG

guess what there will be a few more also when I finish the paint on it...
Let me know what you think... Later, RJ68

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow... that looks nice... need some paint! :)

Those Recessed Caddy Lights look good man, and the Roll pan looks good to!

whats it made outta?

Keep up the Good Work, and hows the Offroad Explorer doing?

the roll pan i fab'd outta sheet metal and same with corners and taillight fillers... and gas fill relocator... As for the lifted X she is still trucking down the road good as ever...

Sweet didnt even notice the Gas Filler gone.... where is it relocated?

and what abotu a tag? what i think would be cool is one of those tag setups they use on the Hot Rods that lower and raise to tuck and hide. I think to have one Lower to hang below the pan while driving than tuck away while parked, or messing with the Bags....

jason, thats looking sweet congradulations on all that hard work. you outta come out here to mustang and we can talk or get a beer or something. again, looks great, absolutly terrific! :chug:

Wow is that legal? You cannot see the lights at all from the side...

Killer work! Not my style but that doesnt matter because its not my truck, I can sure appriciate the amount of fab and work you put in, truck looks great and very original.....

Looks really great. I especially like the radiused hatch corners. The details are what counts.

Well that is not mine... That is a 2nd gen... I also had mine finished befor he did. His looks nice or should when finished. I am also gonna make mine lower this winter if I can stay on it... I have a son on the way come January, so I need to get busy. Later, RJ68

I still like yours lots more. I just noticed he's got a bodykit and has turbo scoop (think that's the name) fenders.

Well I have another stage of my X finished or bout near... Here is a pic of it.
220181_116_full.jpg

Wanna see more check out the link below. Laid on I-beams... And going lower.

My Lowered X

Looks great...Do you plan on keeping it the stock color or going with something different? BTW Keep up the good work!

yeah it will be going back stock color, same as what is on the lifted X... The lifted X used to be a EB, till I painted it all one color.. It used to be a close match but I didnt care for it being two tone. I also think when I get both done they will look good setting by one another... Now to get more lift and get the other lower... LOL

I am now working on narrowing the rear on the lowered X and thinking about different running gear for the lifted one as the tranny seems to be letting go....

very nice, and the cardomain pics look awesome...is that the stock paint that u repainted?..awesome job

Yeah it is the factory color code off of the lowered one.... The lifted was basicly the same color, just two toned.... Thanks everyone, I plan to get started back on the lowered one soon now that christmas is out of the way.... Later, Jason

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back