RainX Latitude wiper blades | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

RainX Latitude wiper blades

NoogaX

Reaction score
City, State
Chattanooga, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 AWD Limited
Installed a pair last weekend and what a great product! No streaking and a very clean wipe on the windshield:thumbsup::thumbsup:.

They are a little higher than the regular blades ($17.95 each) but they are a blade and holder - no refill. Only place I could find them here was at Pep Boys.

Just so all will know, we had a goat floater this week (almost 2" in 30 minutes) during my morning commute and they worked great while I was running about 60MPH+.

Hope this helps.

NoogaX

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

00XLS

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Frackville/State College PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer 00 XLS
Just an FYI, I used the rainX washer fluid and the cheap blades and they work great as well. Just a thought before you spend that kind of money again.

<

wood1

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
North of Edmonton
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT, Cayman Green RIP
Aquapel glass treatment. Amazing stuff, lasts much longer then RainX.

It works great though.

<

NoogaX

Reaction score
City, State
Chattanooga, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 AWD Limited
Never had much luck with RainX fluid and the old style blades so thats why I switched. Also the cheap blades just didn't last that long (3-4 months), we'll see how many months I can get out of these. Have not heard of Aquapel.

Oh well some times you just get the itch to try the new stuff!!:D

<

corkey

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Elite Canuck,multiple ifs offender,, and musky maniac,, i wheel and i fish,,
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 xls,96 xl,91,08 Ranger
i used the rain-x treatment on my window, and than the treated wipers too,,
but it seemed as thought they left a film on the window, and it made it hard to see in direct headlight contact as in passing on the road , but only when it was cold out,,
It was okay when it was warm, but in the cold it took a second to go away ,
One upside was that ice didn't seem to stick as bad when the window needed to be scraped in the morning,, even when it was -40,,

<

<

<

<