Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
I haven't found a price on one of these yet but it looks like a fun ride..:burnout:
http://www.rallyfighter.com/

The Rally Fighter is the first production car from the new American car company, Local Motors. LM builds its cars in regional micro-factories, breaking ground with advanced small-volume manufacturing and amazing ownership experiences.

537.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

$74,900

rally fighter
& build experience $74,900
pre-order a 2012 rally fighter for $5,000.
Choose your options
announcing the 2012 rally fighter

* head turning rally fighter design by sangho kim, limited to 2,000 cars
* tubular steel space frame hand built by local motors
* 6.2 liter, v8 engine, 430 horsepower, 424 lbft torque
* automatic transmission
* front suspension: 18'' travel, independent double a-arm
* rear suspension: 20'' travel, 4-link solid axle
* solid vinyl wrap

and the local motors build experience

* 6 days in the factory constructing your car with a friend and an expert builder trainer
* local motors trainers are with you for every step of the build process, no prior experience required
* build space and all tools
* lunch, snacks, drinks
* training on how to drive your rally fighter
* custom lm apparel

plus, this all-inclusive hospitality package is complimentary

* 6 nights stay at a nearby hotel (ex. Sheraton wild horse pass resort & spa)
* airport pick-up and drop-off
* daily shuttle services to & from the micro-factory
* breakfast each morning
* dinner vouchers for one of the resort’s various restaurants

hotels and area information

use the form below to reserve a 2012 rally fighter today. With $5,000 down you can reserve a 2012 build date. Three months before your build, choose your options and pay half of your remaining payment. Fulfill the other half when you arrive at your first build weekend.

To receive more information, please fill out the following form. If you can't wait and want to reserve your spot right away, contact buddy at 480.371.6797

Saw it at SEMA and I talked to their rep. Their shop is here in AZ. The rep seemed like a real PITA. Didn't want to take the time to talk to me about it.

Didn't Tanner Foust drive one of those on Top Gear?

..:scratch:..I can't seem to find it on their website today but, yesterday I swear I saw a couple links to Top Gear and swore I saw a video (maybe youtube) on either their press page or their gallery page..:dunno:

Saw it at SEMA and I talked to their rep. Their shop is here in AZ. The rep seemed like a real PITA. Didn't want to take the time to talk to me about it.

They were at SEMA year before last as well. They had a big display that year with a few of them and 1 up on a lift to look under. We talked with a rep while looking around the cars and the guy was clueless about the cars. Looking at some of the small details I wouldnt want one especially for that price tag. The quality just isnt there to justify the $.

Back