Rally Racing | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Rally Racing

CalixEros

Reaction score
City, State
Rochester, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 XLT
Is anyone here into rally racing at all? I've always loved it and watch it a lot on tv, but I'm just starting to get into it now. We used to take my friends Audi TT out on some trails and on the lake in the winter (kind of stupid in a brand new car, but we never wrecked it). Now I'm looking to start to get into real races. I've found a couple in my area but any websites or car recommendatinos you guys have would be great.

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

<

sirhk100

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
las vegas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91
Rally Racing is probably the best for off racing overall in my opinion. Those drivers are insanely skilled!!! This is the best video clip I've seen so far online. It's HUGE but well worth the download!!!

http://216.149.233.131/files/movie/wrc-high.wmv

Hmmmm, it doesn't seem to be at that site anymore. I'll look around to see if I can find it. It's insane!!!!

<

Texplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Morgantown, WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT 4x4 4.0
sirhk, do you know where you can get that video again? Or anyone else that might have it here. I somehow lost the original video I had saved. Thanks

I brought back an almost 3 year old thread from the dead :eek:

<

<