• Register Today It's free!

Rancho Quick Lift

Drm2377

Reaction score
City, State
Westland, Mi
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002Explorer XLT4x4
I am looking for any feed back on these as I am looking at buying a pair and wonder if there is a noticeable difference in the ride height once installed? I was told by Rancho it is almost a 2" lift once installed on my 02 Explorer XLT 4x4 V6 4-Door I also would like to know where everyone is getting there spacers from that sit on top of the struts and if I add a 1.75 spacer in the front and a 1.5 spacer in the back will the front control arms need to be changed out?

I am no where near an expert but you can get the spacers from Traxda or Truxx, I think they are one in the same. Also btf makes some that are 3" and they sell after market upper control arms. I think you won't need the arm unless you go with 3" spacers, 1.75 should be fine with the stock arm. The rancho lift advertise 1.5" lift but I have heard they may settle over time. Also you can't or shouldn't combine the rancho lift with spacers, or so I've read. I've been researching this vary same thing for my 03 ex. Any one else with better info feel free to chime in.

I gained around 2-3 inches in the front from the quicklifts. I didn't have a great before picture, but this is the best comparison I could put together. There is noticable difference in the space between the tire and wheel arches.

10479642_10152385151819221_2921570021465463043_o.jpg

Back