• Register Today It's free!

Rancho Quicklifts..

vdavis25

Reaction score
City, State
Standford, MT
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Explorer
So, what is the opinion on these? I am almost to the big 100,000 mile mark and want to replace the struts. Thinking of just getting the rancho quick lifts and thought I would see what the opinions are on them now. Ive read mixed on here, but it seems like its been awhile??

So who has them? Love them? Hate them?? I do not do a ton of off roading, but I do some. Ive been going back and forth between these and getting new monroe strut assemblies and spacers...

So, what is the opinion on these? I am almost to the big 100,000 mile mark and want to replace the struts. Thinking of just getting the rancho quick lifts and thought I would see what the opinions are on them now. Ive read mixed on here, but it seems like its been awhile??

So who has them? Love them? Hate them?? I do not do a ton of off roading, but I do some. Ive been going back and forth between these and getting new monroe strut assemblies and spacers...

Quick lifts are nice but, hint the word "quick" very heavily. The springs will settle very quickly about an inch or so. IMO, a waste of money. 1.5'' body lift and you get the same thing. If you're going to the spacer route, go with BTF and get the upper control arms. I have 74k on my x, put on one strut spacer just to see what would happen and almost lost my ball joint when i drooped the suspension. Trust me and a bunch of other people on here, it's worth the money to get these control arms. Safety is a huge factor!!

Back