For Sale - Rancho TTB (91-94 Ex) Front End Lift Kit / Used | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Rancho TTB (91-94 Ex) Front End Lift Kit / Used

Up for grabs is a front end only, TTB Rancho lift kit. Was removed from a 93 Explorer, but can be used on TTB Rangers as well.

$500.00, You pickup preferred. Shipping is completely on your dime, including any packaging materials used.

I began restoring this kit, but changed my mind on using it, half way through the job. The Radius arms, RA Frame mounts, TTB arm brackets, shock mounts, and Kick bar have all been fine sand blasted, and ceramic coated. No stress cracks or weld defects was found after blast inspection.

Raw arm side shot.jpg

Raw arms.jpg

Raw brackets hanging.jpg

Kit includes the Rancho coil springs, and a set of coil spacers. All Grade 8 hardware is used, but all in perfect condition. I would have no issue re-using any of it. The items still in red, have some worn black paint on them, as the previous owner rattle canned them. Can be stripped and coated as I did, or cleaned and rattle can job.

Kit does not include the drop pitman arm. A replacement arm can be purchased online. Prefer local pickup in STL, MO. Shipping will be high as there is a lot to this kit, both in weight, & size.

RS-4 lift 1.jpg

RS-4 lift 2.jpg

RS-4 lift 3.jpg

This kit will help fit larger tires, and larger tires will change your entire life!

Everything inside you is screaming to lift your granny mobile, and grow some chest hair already. For as low as $0.02/day (you do the math) you can help fill your empty soul, with this bad ass lift kit.

You want the admiration of the people? Unroll your pant legs, throw away that ascot, switch to boxers, dump the triple soy latte, pick up the phone and order today! This lift can do so much for you. It could possibly lift you onto a Presidential podium this fall! Don't delay, change your life today!

*Forum fact checker*

This is partially fact. One way or another, larger tires will impact your life.

I've always liked the Rancho TTB kits I installed a few back in the day and had one on my 1992 F150, could you give me a idea on shipping to 57703 can go to a commercial address also, maybe check with Fastenal?? Thanks Stephen

I've always liked the Rancho TTB kits I installed a few back in the day and had one on my 1992 F150, could you give me a idea on shipping to 57703 can go to a commercial address also, maybe check with Fastenal?? Thanks Stephen

Fastenal shipping isn't running due to Covid. At least here they aren't.

Only way I can ship this, is with FedEx. The shipping/packing price is what it is. It would be multiple packages/containers. I would expect a couple hundred, but hope for less.

If your serious, and still interested, send me a PM. Thanks!

Back