• Register Today It's free!

Random Part Identification

andsyg

Reaction score
City, State
SE South Dakota
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer XLT
New to the site and I did some looking around and didn't see the info I needed so I will give it a shot here. Girlfriend traded her 2012 Charger Blacktop (finally got her to come to the smart side and go Ford) in on a nicely loaded 2013 Explorer XLT, as I was going through everything I came across this part that I can not figure out where it goes. I put my key in there for size comparison. I have done a couple once arounds and cannot figure it out yet.
0320161828_HDR_zpsguyepqco.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Part number on the back side?

AE93-74624K57-BEW

I tried searching the number but couldn't come up with anything.

New to the site and I did some looking around and didn't see the info I needed so I will give it a shot here. Girlfriend traded her 2012 Charger Blacktop (finally got her to come to the smart side and go Ford) in on a nicely loaded 2013 Explorer XLT, as I was going through everything I came across this part that I can not figure out where it goes. I put my key in there for size comparison. I have done a couple once arounds and cannot figure it out yet.
Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:
Next time you at a Ford dealership show it to the parts department to see if they know what it is assuming that no one here knows.

Peter

I will have to take a look at that at lunch time. Thanks for the info!!

That was it! Thanks for the diagram. Even after staring at the spot for a good minute then I realized its the part that goes over the red 2 strap.

Back