Random Parts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Random Parts

-New 4.0 OHV Felpro valve cover gaskets & upper intake manifold gasket set $20 shipped

-Ford 8.8 OEM Diff Cover $20 shipped

-Ford 8.8 Differential Rock Ring/Skid $30 shipped

-NEW in box, brake lamp switch (aftermarket brand), bought it for my 96 Explorer but didn't need it $10 shipped

-Brake lamp switch (Ford brand), used, fits second gens (possibly others) $8 shipped

-Rocker panel lower side molding/side skirt (tan/gold in color), driver and passenger side, 95-01 4 door models, includes most of the clips but you might need to get a few more, front fender pieces are trimmed on the inside for tire clearance. $25 + shipping

-Gas filler door and mounting bracket. Off a 93, probably will fit several others. $10 + shipping

-Rear seat mounting bracket and seat belt buckles for a 2 door (out of 93), also have the plastic box/support that mounts up under the seats. $10 + shipping

-(4) Ford OEM driveshaft bolts, 12 pt, 12 mm, used but great shape, not rounded, etc $10 shipped

-B&M Auto Transmission Shifter, don't have a linkage for it. Should work in most floor shift applications $60 shipped

Updated:
-4.0 Alternator from 93. Good working condition, been sitting in garage for a couple years $30 + shipping

-4.0 Motorcraft belt for NON-A/C VEHICLES!! Installed it and cranked the truck maybe 5 times but otherwise new condition $15 shipped

-4.0 Powersteering pump/reservoir from 1993 $30 + shipping

-First gen hood latch $10 + shipping

-4.0 Flywheel and clutch (maybe 40% left?), from a 2 wheel drive but I don't think it matters, probably needs to be resurfaced/turned $20 + shipping

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pics of the fender flares/side skirts?

Benjam :D

It's the lower side skirt only. My truck didn't have any fender flares on it from factory. You still want a pic of it?

Ah, nevermind then.

Thank you anyways!

Benjam

Updated

Sold the hood struts

Sold the welded carrier.

Sold the headers and the amp.

i would like to see pics of the rocker moldings, if it's not to much trouble. thanks

Here ya go

Attachments

• Fuel Door.jpg
    Fuel Door.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 412

I added an 8.8 diff cover and diff cover skid/rock ring to the list.

i would like to see pics of the rocker moldings, if it's not to much trouble. thanks

Any progress?

And x2 on the diff skid thing, Si of course with first choice on it.

Diff cover guard pics. Sorry I'll try to get pics of the rocker molding later this evening.

Attachments

• Diff Guard.jpg
    Diff Guard.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 384

Just added more parts.

Diff cover guard pics. Sorry I'll try to get pics of the rocker molding later this evening.

i'll take the diff. guard/cover
P/M me paypal info

Back