Rapid Red ST build date confirmed

Blue Lamp

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
NM
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Ordered about a month ago. Set for week of June 17. Order shows Rapid Red, not Lucid. Moonroof, tech package, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing the actual color, I'm hoping the dealership will have one on the lot earlier.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have modified your thread title to show Rapid Red. Lucid Red was changed to that name and there were other revisions as well. See my post; 2020 Explorer and Aviator Order Guides

Peter

Ordered about a month ago. Set for week of June 17. Order shows Rapid Red, not Lucid. Moonroof, tech package, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing the actual color, I'm hoping the dealership will have one on the lot earlier.

I am pretty sure this is the Rapid Red. Congrats only your order

2020-Ford-Explorer-in-Rapid-Rededit_o-768x330.jpg

Any idea what this might indicate?

Screenshot_20190714-131152_Chrome.jpg

You sure it was a Customer order and not a dealer stock? Do you know your priority #?

no clue then

Any idea what this might indicate?

View attachment 171844
I did notice today on my phone that it gave an error when I tried to search my VIN. Online on my PC had no problem. May be a glitch in their server feeding phone connections. Not an expert, just a guess.

1FM5K8GC2LGA27898
If someone has time....? We're in the middle of a power outage.

1FM5K8GC2LGA27898
If someone has time....? We're in the middle of a power outage.
It comes up fine and I can see the window sticker. It still shows "In Production". Your blend date is 6/29. My ST has a build / blend date of 6/28 and I am hoping by some of the other guys on here that mine will be built by mid week coming up. You should be shortly thereafter I would assume. Good luck.

It comes up fine and I can see the window sticker. It still shows "In Production". Your blend date is 6/29. My ST has a build / blend date of 6/28 and I am hoping by some of the other guys on here that mine will be built by mid week coming up. You should be shortly thereafter I would assume. Good luck.

Screenshot_20190714-205342_Chrome.jpg

Many, many thanks!

Back