Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2023 Aviator Reserve 201A
Callsign
VE3

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Has anyone tried this? I have gotten the grille installed, have the light harness staged from the grille, but cannot figure out how to get to the front side marker bulb line to splice in. I think it is part of the whole front headlight assembly. Is this possible?

Has anyone tried this? I have gotten the grille installed, have the light harness staged from the grille, but cannot figure out how to get to the front side marker bulb line to splice in. I think it is part of the whole front headlight assembly. Is this possible?
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Since I don't have an Explorer any longer I'm not sure what you refer to as "marker bulb". I seem to recall that there are 3 small LEDs on the side of the headlight assembly. Is that it? Could you not splice into the headlight harness or switch?

Peter

I looked at the website listing, but the image of the harness is too low resolution to see anything. Did you contact the business?

Yes, I’d love to tie into the amber light on the side that’s in an “always on” condition, just not sure what wires they are on the harness. A diagram would be lovely!

Back