• Register Today It's free!

raptor LED light bar on first gen

cerberusaardvark

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer xlt
jut wondering if anyone has seen the LED light bar that comes as an option for the ford raptor. do you guys think that would look ok on a first gen with a custom front bumper? or do you think it would look better on top mounted on a roof rack? someone was also talking about making a servo actuator so he can move the light bar up and down for trail running at night and street driving.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are you talking about doing something like this?

These are tractor-trailer trailer abs l.e.d. lights I mounted inside the grille of my '03 Sport Trac, I also added five on the roof cross bars front and rear.

picture.php

Sweet pic! i do like the small leds that are inside the grille! i was thinking the big light bar. .ill find a pic.

You mean like these?
High-Power-LED-Fog-Light-1-600x362.jpg

image.php

I've always really liked the look of these, was thinking about putting one on my rig with a "baja style" front bumper, problem is even the s**ty china LED bars are still lots of $$$. May still dump the coin on one someday though.

yes thats exactly what i was envisioning. man that looks good up there.

morimoto light bar. and fab up some mounts i have heard people mounting them to the bike racks on the roof.

Back