• Register Today It's free!

rattle in dash

Reaction score
City, State
worcester, ma
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Eddie Bauer
Hi Guys,

Recently I have noticed a rattle/vibration coming from my dash. You hear the vibration/rattle while the car is in drive or park so I am not sure what it causing this. It seems not to happen as much when the weather is hot. My girl said she first noticed it after hitting a pothole up here in MA. It could be something in the engine bay but don't drive this everyday but my girlfriend tells me that it's pretty annoying. While the car was at the dealer I had them look to see but of course they didn't hear it since it comes and goes, that's just my luck. BTW, I did a search on rattles/vibration but didn't see any threads.

Thanks,
Michael

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

have you ever had a broken windshield or front window?
after my accident in which the drivers side window broke I had glass in the dash and it would rattle. Eventually all the pieces of glass fell into the foot well and no more rattle

ok89 - i did have my windshield replaced yesterday because of a chip, but beyond that I am not aware of any replacement windshields. I don't think this vibration is being caused by windshield.

Thanks.

Back