• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Rausch Creek 11/28 Thanksgiving Weekend

95exploderboy

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
City, State
Annapolis, MD and Lebanon, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Sport
Since we haven't had a MD, PA, NJ wheeling trip since June, I thought I'd see if anyone had any interest in wheeling at Rausch Creek the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

I'd like to get a few built rigs out there to get on the harder trails, but the stockers are welcome to tag along too. There will be a green trail ride sponsored by the park, so it would be easy for a group of you guys to tag along on that.

I'm just poking around right now to see if anyone is interested, but I know I needa get out there soon and this seems like a good time to do it.

Post up if you are interested and we can start nailing this thing down.

See you on the trails!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

88LSC

Reaction score
City, State
Halethorpe MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Sport,00 V8 AWD Mounty
I wont be able to make it, thats opening day for rifle season so I will be out in the woods hoping to see bambi!!!

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Freakland, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
As long as I can scrape up the funds, I'll go!

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Freakland, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Well guys, unless I get my massively overdue tax return, sell the Mustang or become the lucky recipient of some other financial windfall by next weekend, I won't be able to make it. Sorry, kinda hard to afford Rausch and gas when you're unemployed :(

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Freakland, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Well how about January 1st-3? To celebrate New Year's? Get up there Thursday night, go wheeling Friday?

Blee1099

Evil Asian
Moderator Emeritus
EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Elkridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
Well guys, unless I get my massively overdue tax return, sell the Mustang or become the lucky recipient of some other financial windfall by next weekend, I won't be able to make it. Sorry, kinda hard to afford Rausch and gas when you're unemployed :(
having second thoughts about the move to Pennsyltucky?

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Freakland, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Nyah. I definitely don't miss that last job AT ALL. Now, the one before it...

V8BoatBuilder

Transplanted Bostonian
Reaction score
City, State
East Brunswick, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Mountaineer V8 4x4
If something materializes for the end of this month (January), I might be in... Been away from the truck for too long.

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Freakland, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
How about Rausch on Jan 2-3?

Wish you all weren't so averse to wheeling around Hazleton/Freeland... there's plenty of snow on the ground up here, a place to crash, lots of trails and best of all: the wheeling is FREE. :/