Rausch Creek 11/28 Thanksgiving Weekend | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rausch Creek 11/28 Thanksgiving Weekend

95exploderboy

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
City, State
Annapolis, MD and Lebanon, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Sport
Since we haven't had a MD, PA, NJ wheeling trip since June, I thought I'd see if anyone had any interest in wheeling at Rausch Creek the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

I'd like to get a few built rigs out there to get on the harder trails, but the stockers are welcome to tag along too. There will be a green trail ride sponsored by the park, so it would be easy for a group of you guys to tag along on that.

I'm just poking around right now to see if anyone is interested, but I know I needa get out there soon and this seems like a good time to do it.

Post up if you are interested and we can start nailing this thing down.

See you on the trails!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wont be able to make it, thats opening day for rifle season so I will be out in the woods hoping to see bambi!!!

PA starts the 30th, so it still works for me...

Come on, who wants to wheel?

Possibly 3 solid axle explorers. Sounds like a good run so far.

Anyone else????

Well guys, unless I get my massively overdue tax return, sell the Mustang or become the lucky recipient of some other financial windfall by next weekend, I won't be able to make it. Sorry, kinda hard to afford Rausch and gas when you're unemployed :(

Yea I spent way to much this weekend. I'm out also.

Dang... Guess we'll have to find another time to go.

Well how about January 1st-3? To celebrate New Year's? Get up there Thursday night, go wheeling Friday?

Well guys, unless I get my massively overdue tax return, sell the Mustang or become the lucky recipient of some other financial windfall by next weekend, I won't be able to make it. Sorry, kinda hard to afford Rausch and gas when you're unemployed :(

having second thoughts about the move to Pennsyltucky?

Nyah. I definitely don't miss that last job AT ALL. Now, the one before it...

If something materializes for the end of this month (January), I might be in... Been away from the truck for too long.

How about Rausch on Jan 2-3?

Wish you all weren't so averse to wheeling around Hazleton/Freeland... there's plenty of snow on the ground up here, a place to crash, lots of trails and best of all: the wheeling is FREE. :/

Back