• Register Today It's free!

rausch creek december

KINGY 99

Reaction score
City, State
Stewartstown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT
im trying to a group together to go to rausch creek the weekend of the december 15 if any one wants to go let me know so we can make plans in concete. were are probably goin to be doing easy to intermedaite trails send me a message so if u want to go.Thanks KINGY

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I should be able to make it that weekend as I said before. If we can get some of the guys who went in September, that would be great. Great group of guys and some great rigs as well. Anyone else interested?

Dan

hey i might be able to make it too is there any charge for it

I believe its $35 for the day, plus $10 for the membership if your not a member already.

Dan

also we will probably be there for the weekend so if u want let me know and we can make the camping arangement or if u rather have a hotel, kingy

I'm going to be there I need to wheel rauch creek
but Pa in December is not somewhere I want to be camping so I'll prob hotel it.
but you never now

all right i no im probably campin

have any of u bean there before

Yeah, I was there once this past september. But I am not at all familiar with the trails.

Dan

weel get a guide?

Im sure they got a map and we could just explorer??

weel get a guide?
No guides...You get a map and they say "have fun".

Been there many times. Don't know if I'll be able to make this, but we'll bookmark it :)

alright sounds great, hopefully yall be able to make

any body else u no brung them if they can come:exp:

Update We Need A Final Head Count Asap To Make Hotel Reservations Or Camping Please Message Me And Let Me Know Asap
Thanks Kingy

i may come and if i do it will just be for the day,im in philly,how far is it from me??
-92 4x4 xlt 4dr
-30x9.50x15 mickey thompsons,31x10.5 comin soon as well as lift

Its about 2 hours from philly. Im just northeast of you. Its easy to get there, take the turnpike, then hop on the northeast extension, follow that to the allentown exit, head west on I-78 for about 40 miles, hop on 81, and your practically there. I don't know if I will be there for saturday, or sunday. If my schedule keeps up the way it is, I will be there for Sunday only.

Dan

I should be there the last day i can have finals is december 14th so as long as I don't have a final at like 7 pm on that friday I should be on my way toward creek.
I'm gonna hotel it most likely because it will most likely be too cold
but you never know ( last year in syracuse it was like 60 for most of december...
we'll play it by ear i guess.

I'm pretty amp for this run should be funnn brrrraaapp

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

think i'd be alright with my explorer the way it is with stock suspension and
30x9.50x15 mickey thompson baja radial mtx or would i need bigger tires??the place i usually go ( which is illegal ) i can even go there with regular tires and im fine in there but its a easy trail,alot of jumps and turns though,but ive never had any major problems or got stuck anywhere and i pulled my buddy's blazer like his truck was in neutral his rear locked up,its defanitly a strong truck offroad i have a ball everytime i go

Back