Rausch Creek: July 19-20 | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rausch Creek: July 19-20

sorry for hi-jackin the thread,but i got another suv....not an explorer,every1 that i went and looked at had 2 many problems,i got a 95 jeep cherokee for 800 bucks,4x4 and all..ill post up some pics when i take some

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Aaron, Jay, and Zapper, I am truely sorry for not showing up. Its not like me at all. I just had a ton of **** fall on me on friday and things fell apart rather quickly. As for the phone calls, I thought I lost my phone, but I found it today sitting in the top of my toolbox at work. I must have left it there rushing around friday trying to load up tools and all for the weekend. All I did this weekend was a lot of drinkin and thinkin. Things have settled a little, but I'm looking for a new job now. I still have my same job, but I not sure for how long. DOESN'T EVERYONE JUST LOVE THE CORPORATE MINDSET! I want a raise(or bonus) so I'll just cut a few jobs to save money and make my pockets a little bigger! FU@$IN A$$HOLES! ( i feel a little better now)

Glad you're (relatively) alright, Josh. Had us a bit worried when you weren't returning any calls. Sorry to hear you're having job trouble, it's a damn shame the way things are going in the economy right now. I'm lucky to be employed and I try to remind myself of that every day, despite my ****ty pay and crappy tasks.

Anyway, don't worry about the weekend, as I always say, **** happens. There will be other runs. As I told Aaron, we know you're reliable, you showed up at the last run after blowing you front driveshaft on the way there, haha. Woulda been more fun with you there, but there's next time, man.

Won't be happening again anytime soon!

HPIM0481.jpg

HPIM0482.jpg

HPIM0486.jpg

Nice! Looks pop-proof. :D

Back