Rausch Creek Off Road Park 3/19/05 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rausch Creek Off Road Park 3/19/05

FREERIDER712

Reaction score
City, State
STAFFORD VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 XLT
Rausch Creek Off Road Park 3/19/05 and 4/17/05

Any body out there interested in going on Sat March 19th for the guided trail ride at Rausch Creek Off Road Park?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i just might go to that, i should have my new 31 super swampers on by then.

Where's the pics?

Didn't make it SAT but am planning on being there APR 17th. No picknicking this time. If I am going to drive that far I want to hit more trails. The days will be longer by then to. Are you planning on being ther Ben?

FREERIDER712 said:
Didn't make it SAT but am planning on being there APR 17th. No picknicking this time. If I am going to drive that far I want to hit more trails. The days will be longer by then to. Are you planning on being ther Ben?

Heck yeah and I'm locked front & rear now too. No more green trails or picnics!

I'm gonna try to get at least the rear locked before the 17th. Me and some guys from work went today during lunch and I put that 12k winch to work. Very pleased with it. Saved me alot of back ache.

how are the green trails? i'm just a stocker with some dueler ATs...

mcG said:
how are the green trails? i'm just a stocker with some dueler ATs...
Last month there was a stock rig with 31"s and he had some breakage/problems. The whole place is ROCKY, even on the easy trails it is easy to tear up a stock rig. If that doesn't bother you feel free to join us.

Back