Rausch Creek off road park anyone? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rausch Creek off road park anyone?

GUNITALLREDY

Reaction score
City, State
BRONX NEW YORK
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 EB
who wants to go to rausch creek? i plan on hitting Green and some blue trails. we would have to see what would be a good date for a nice size group to go. i work 7 days a week so either way ill have take off so weekdays or weekends dont matter to me. lets get a nice sized group to go ive never been there before and would realy like to go with some people who have

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd luv to go too once I get my X back together and running. I've never been there either. I'm a beginner and would definatly want to go with people who have some experience.

I need to state that if your truck is stock or only 31s you're better off sticking with green trails, you will rub and scrape on some of them, but is still worth the trip. Depends on the date and if I get the lift and 35s on as to if I will be able to go or not :)

I may have mine back together and ready to go as well, let me know what dates.

How long do you guys need to get your trucks back togther and are you guys down to go on a wensday since its the the easiest day for me to get off or is a weekend day better? How about we shoot for the 25th of january?

Ehh...idk if it will be good by then or not, right now the 33s are almost shot and next tires are 35s so gotta get the lift done, blah blah....so idk if ill be up for it then or not or have to wait for the next one, but either way weekends are better for me.

I'm good for either weekdays or weekend as long as I know a fews weeks out.

Weekends are best fore me. Namely Saturdays. Not sure I can swing a Jan. Trip though.

I'd be up to go on a weekend. Never been there before so I'd probably stick to the green trails. Saturday the 21st is the only weekend I wouldn't be able to make it.

Just talked to my boss cant take a weekend off for a while so you guys can cordinate a weekend trip ill just go another time

What's a while? Given the season i'm sure any date thrown out there will work. The further in the future the more planning time and "fix it" time people have.

A while as in around july and if we started planing now for july we could probably put a real nice group together maybe evan plan a bbq there if your aloud or set up somewhere to eat after words

A while as in around july and if we started planing now for july we could probably put a real nice group together maybe evan plan a bbq there if your aloud or set up somewhere to eat after words

Hell ya count me in...

I'm game for that.

This what we ran last year?or was it the other trail we didnt get too or im i totally off?

Edit
Nevermind,shoe creek.haha

Back