Rausch Creek Offroad Park - April 16th, 2005 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rausch Creek Offroad Park - April 16th, 2005

Blee1099

Evil Asian
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Elkridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 4Runner, 22 Silverado
Rausch Creek Offroad Park - April 17th, 2005

April 17th, 2005 Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Tremont, PA

Note Date Change.. April 16th Rausch Creek is having a swap meet

Sleep in at Comfort Inn at Pine Grove, PA (I-81 @ Exit 100) Friday night for those wishing to come in early and head out and hit the trails Saturday morning sometime around 9 AM. Thinking of hitting blue trails.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in as long as you guys are there ready to go by 9 :rolleyes:

IAmTodd said:
I'm in as long as you guys are there ready to go by 9 :rolleyes:

LOL.. I'm staying at the hotel this time.. No driving up to Lindsy's. Hopefully its road worthy by then.. I'm off Friday so I'll be packing and getting ready for the run.

I completely forgot that the 16th is Rausch Creek's Swap meet. The trails are gonna be closed for half the day. How about we wheel on Sunday instead? I plan on being up there saturday for the swap meet and a little wheeling afterwards if anyone wants to attend. I

This sounds great yall.. please keep me informed as i wil be making my X trail worthy soon. I'd definitely like to come up and meet everyone.

No1dan2001 said:
This sounds great yall.. please keep me informed as i wil be making my X trail worthy soon. I'd definitely like to come up and meet everyone.

Ummm....I take it you don't pay much attention to dates....This was April of 2005..... :rolleyes:

HAh not really....on a laptop the dates dont come in to well..i might have been thinking this was crozet...

Back