Rausch Creek Offroad Park, Tremont, PA 2/19/2005 *CB Channel 21* | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rausch Creek Offroad Park, Tremont, PA 2/19/2005 *CB Channel 21*

Leaking, but doing fine. I am changing the fluid and the pan gasket tomorrow.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ha ha, Have fun, I always enjoyed dropping my pan. There's about a million bolts holding it up too. While you're up there change the filter. Its comes with a new gasket.

you gonna be done before all this snow ?

alright i got the ex running again, now as long as i dont blow this one up before march 19 i say we go again

19th

I am planning on being there. Make sure you register on there web site so they reserve you a spot. Are you planning on trailering or driving your EX up? Also, we might camp the night before weather permitting.

I will contact Lynn in case the slots are already filled up for the guided run. I'm sure they won't refuse anyone if they didn't sign up, they didn't in the past.

alright is there a new thread for the march run, also whats the website

well after doing a little wheeling by the house, i dont think i trust my truck to go up to PA. there are to many issues with it, like right now aftr wheeling for 30 min, i i couldn't gt it in to 4 low, and then i pulle dinto a gas station and it wont start, but i jumped b+ to the s terminal and it started, the wheel bearing sgo real quick, the rear brakes are shot, the tires shake over 20 mph, the truck wont go over 55 mph period. and the LS in the rear is burnt up. So i dont think that im going to make it up there, also i dont have a full size spare or a CB( getting one soon)

Xzibit A said:
well after doing a little wheeling by the house, i dont think i trust my truck to go up to PA. there are to many issues with it, like right now aftr wheeling for 30 min, i i couldn't gt it in to 4 low, and then i pulle dinto a gas station and it wont start, but i jumped b+ to the s terminal and it started, the wheel bearing sgo real quick, the rear brakes are shot, the tires shake over 20 mph, the truck wont go over 55 mph period. and the LS in the rear is burnt up. So i dont think that im going to make it up there, also i dont have a full size spare or a CB( getting one soon)

You have got plenty of time before the 19th to fix her up. I would like to see an ex on 38"s is it sas'd?

Its entirely up to you.. Unfortunatley I won't be able to attend due to a meet & greet in my area.

FREERIDER712 said:
You have got plenty of time before the 19th to fix her up. I would like to see an ex on 38"s is it sas'd?

nope, and it needs alot of work and i dont want to rush everything i want to do it right the first time, but there are a bunch of places up here to go wheeling if you wanna come up one weekend.

FREERIDER712 said:
what's up

Woa, Tig's still alive!! WHen you coming wheeling with us again, man? There's Paragon next weekend, RC halloween weekend and Crozet next year (Which is in your neck of the woods, you've got no excuse :D )

Back