Rausch Creek Offroad Park, Tremont, PA 2/19/2005 *CB Channel 21* | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rausch Creek Offroad Park, Tremont, PA 2/19/2005 *CB Channel 21*

JDraper said:
Yeah, no kidding!! I was beginning to wonder about that pix of you and Sue........ :D Dead Link Removed

You know what's really messed up... I don't remember that! Nor do I recall making any phone calls :eek: :confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welp no truck today... :( Apparently the Drill Sergeants and some other higher ups went through the barracks today and they looked like ass so now we're cleaning for the next how many ever days they tell us. I may not even have a weekend this weekend... I'm thinkin this will all be over by tomorrow afternoon and i get can the truck tomorrow or saturday.

Doug said:
Welp no truck today... :( Apparently the Drill Sergeants and some other higher ups went through the barracks today and they looked like ass so now we're cleaning for the next how many ever days they tell us. I may not even have a weekend this weekend... I'm thinkin this will all be over by tomorrow afternoon and i get can the truck tomorrow or saturday.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR HAVING A DIRTY ROOM, young man!!!! Your Momma would probably smack you :D ;)

Damn insurance company still hasn't sent me the paperwork so I can buy back my truck. The body shop hasn't started to do the repairs as of yet I believe.. I may be up there without a truck.. :(

Pull the 33s off(find another one) and slap them on mine ;)

IAmTodd said:
Pull the 33s off(find another one) and slap them on mine ;)

I'm trying to decide if I wanna get another 97-01 Explorer and do a body lift on it and slap those 33s on it.

Blee1099 said:
I'm trying to decide if I wanna get another 97-01 Explorer and do a body lift on it and slap those 33s on it.

Wayyy too much work! Just stick with ol' Kamikaze, at least you know what gremlins she has, as opposed to getting a new one and having to relearn all the little nuances :p

Yeah it may be.. then again I'll have a parts truck.

time

what time are you getting started sat morning?

FREERIDER712 said:

Whatever time the hangover wears off :D

Actually, we are usually out there by 8:30am

FREERIDER712 said:

We are looking to hit the trails by 9 AM.

Spas said:
Whatever time the hangover wears off :D

*currently scanning pix to prove the point :D :D :D

Hehe :D :D

Attachments

• lindsy1.jpg
    lindsy1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 241

Ugh... thanks for reminding me not to mix champagne and anything with Mayo, Jeff :p

Spas said:
Ugh... thanks for reminding me not to mix champagne and anything with Mayo, Jeff :p

We found our new mug shot for Spas. :D

I can't wait till this weekend. Its gonna be sooo much fun with Lindsy! I'll bring the subway with extra mayo!

Trail pass

I saw on the Rausch Creek web site that the office where you buy the trail pass and membership is open from 8-10 am APR - NOV. Since it is Jan and I have never been to Rausch Creek and do not have a membership, how would I need to go about obtaining the the membership and daily trail pass?

Just goto the office, fill out a waiver sheet and pay 35 dollars. 10 for membership which gets you a waiver card and 25 for entrance fee. It takes all of 5 minutes.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IAmTodd said:
I can't wait till this weekend. Its gonna be sooo much fun with Lindsy! I'll bring the subway with extra mayo!

*smacks Todd upside the head and takes his keys* Bring it, shorty! :D

Back