Rausch Creek Offroad Park, Tremont, PA 2/19/2005 *CB Channel 21* | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rausch Creek Offroad Park, Tremont, PA 2/19/2005 *CB Channel 21*

JDraper said:
**Ben needs to check my sig for the appropriate year Mustang. Either that or he needs a slap upside the head to correct his vision :D :D :D

BTW, starting to feel better, but still a ways off from healthy.

Yeah I'm getting old.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey i can always bring my 01 sport out but its completely stock i could do a torsion twist quick for sum extra clearance n the front

where are you guys meeting? i want to drive by and look at some nice trucks

We are meeting at the Comfort Inn hotel in Pine Grove, PA at 8:30..and at the Offroad Park by 9:00 in Tremont, PA. Anyone coming from MD/VA, lets meet at the Park & Ride @ Exit 36 (MD 443) on I-83 by 6:45. For those with a CB, channel 21 will be monitored.

Last edited:

Cold Beer

I see on the rules and regs for Rausch Creek NO drinking and driving. That is to be expected but does it apply to riders as well?

Yes.. They only allow alcoholic beverages at the camp grounds. We as in Serious Explorations will be banned if anyone is caught drinking alcohol on the trails. We do not wheel with alcoholic beverages. Leave it at home or just you can leave it in one of the other member's trucks that will be parked at the hotel.

maybe next time

Im out, my sons basketball game was moved from tonight to sat morning , so Ill have to wait until next time.

Hope everyone has a good time.

hey did anyone every go up to the paragon in hazleton??? just wondering how that is up there.

explrig91 said:
hey did anyone every go up to the paragon in hazleton??? just wondering how that is up there.

It's awesome , I'll be there tomorrow.

what are you goin up to paragon with tomorrow bnkrtstk??

Kevin and I were planning on meeting up at the rest stop after the I81 and I83 interchange. Maybe you guys could make a pit stop there and pick up a PA dude ;) Lemme know what time if you want to!

Well, I'll be heading off to bed soon, so I'll be in the Harrisburg area around 7 30-7 45ish. I'll be on the road around 4ish(yikes!). So someone can give me a call if we're meeting at the rest stop outside of Harrisburg.
Hope to see you all there! I'll be up for another hour or so.

Last edited:

Ben, what time you planning on motoring up this way tomorrow morning? I'm thinking 6:30am, that way I have enough time to tune up Tank a little and let him warm up. Everybody be careful!

explrig91, Paragon's the shyt. Rausch Creek has more of a family/ considerate atmosphere among the guides and wheelers, but as far as variety of trails, Paragon can't be beat.

hey i am bringin my 01 sport out n i don't think it will up to doin much especially with the sideboards on tha damn sides but you can tell i have bent those up pretty good tho, lol, but if i can't take it out can i just ride with one of you guys?? and how much is it to get in if u are just riding and how much to drive??

I think Ben posted the info on page 4 about the cost and a form to be filled out. Print it out at home and fill it out so that we don't have to wait on you ;) See you all bright and early!

Well, my printer is out of ink so I will be filling one out there. See you all tomorrow.

I have a few of the forms already printed out. My cell phone is currently on the fritz.. Hopefully resetting it will resolve everything.

Well I am back and SO exhausted !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who knew this stuff would wear you out so much ?

It was a blast. My first time ever wheelin'

Every body did good and seemed to have a good time ( except standing around a rest stop for near two hours ;) )

MarkTaylor69 Ex took a fair bit of abuse ( please tell me you made it home okay man ! )
Ben got stuck three times but survived with all his windows in tact.

Lindsey proved that chicks CAN drive !!!

It was a great time. I am glad I went and met some more people from this site.

MONMIX said:
Ben got stuck three times but survived with all his windows in tact.

Heh, Blee got stuck...I'll post my pics soon as I can resize them. Had a great time, when are we going again?!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah I'm home.. I got stuck, I admit it.. I definately need a locker. should have probably aired down my tires more too. All in all, it was a good time. Hope to see everyone at the next run.

Back