Rausch Creek Offroad Park, Tremont, PA 2/19/2005 *CB Channel 21* | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rausch Creek Offroad Park, Tremont, PA 2/19/2005 *CB Channel 21*

Don't worry Kevin I'll have a 3 seats available plus maybe on the roof for those who want to be daring.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Blee1099 said:
Don't worry Kevin I'll have a 3 seats available plus maybe on the roof for those who want to be daring.

Or happened to get tied up there! :mad:

Spas said:
haha, stay away from Ben then! :D

Watch it TUNA I will leave you somewhere in Rausch Creek.. I'm sure they couldn't find a shallow grave. :D

Blee1099 said:
Watch it TUNA I will leave you somewhere in Rausch Creek.. I'm sure they couldn't find a shallow grave. :D

Ohh HOOO! Another volunteer who wants his head rammed into his fender!

Alright update.. A few people have dropped out of this run, if anyone needs a place to stay for this run let me know.. I have some room on the hotel room's floor but you need to bring a sleeping bag & pillow..

Well, unfortunately, you can count us out for this run :(. I was diagnosed today with a sinus infection and pneumonia. Doctor threatened to toss me in the hospital, but I managed to avoid that for the moment. I'm on complete rest for 5 days, and 2 big gun antibiotics...ugh....

Have fun all :(

JDraper said:
Well, unfortunately, you can count us out for this run :(. I was diagnosed today with a sinus infection and pneumonia. Doctor threatened to toss me in the hospital, but I managed to avoid that for the moment. I'm on complete rest for 5 days, and 2 big gun antibiotics...ugh....

Have fun all :(

Get better man! Thats no fun at all. Take it easy and get plenty of rest.

Question about the application, Do I need to fill in my vehicle information?

IAmTodd said:
Question about the application, Do I need to fill in my vehicle information?

Nope you don't need to if you are a passenger.. Then again you could enter your truck info so we can wheel it.

Blee1099 said:
Nope you don't need to if you are a passenger.. Then again you could enter your truck info so we can wheel it.

You're determined to get me to wheel this thing aren't you!? :p :cool:

IAmTodd said:
You're determined to get me to wheel this thing aren't you!? :p :cool:

If I were coming, I'd strap it to the back of the Sammy and drag it's ass through the trails :D :p !!

Only problem is that the Sammy doesn't weigh enough to move an X when it doesn't wanna move :rolleyes: .....Ben's found that out twice now....

I have cancelled the hotel reservations, but everyone is still to meet at either the Comfort Inn hotel parking lot by 8:30 or at Rausch Creek Offroad Park by 9:00.

i won't be ther, i kinda blew my front pumpkin this past wknd doin some muddin out by rausch creek. so now tha next step is a full width D44 so i won't be out to play for awhile now. hope u guys have neways tho!!!!

Spas said:
... bright tailed and bushy eyed ;) :D
I ain't touchin' that with a 20' pole!! :D :p

explrig91 said:
i won't be ther, i kinda blew my front pumpkin this past wknd doin some muddin out by rausch creek. so now tha next step is a full width D44 so i won't be out to play for awhile now. hope u guys have neways tho!!!!

Come ride along!

I think JDraper needs a unannounced visit to his place after the run. How about a nice meet & greet at his house. Then we can drool over the Mach 1 & the 67.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Blee1099 said:
I think JDraper needs a unannounced visit to his place after the run. How about a nice meet & greet at his house. Then we can drool over the Mach 1 & the 67.

**Ben needs to check my sig for the appropriate year Mustang. Either that or he needs a slap upside the head to correct his vision :D :D :D

BTW, starting to feel better, but still a ways off from healthy.

Back