Rausch Creek, PA Run, December 6th. | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rausch Creek, PA Run, December 6th.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

here's another couple . I'm still trying to figure out who put Tupperware 4 sale on my back window. The funny this is, they will be up for sale as soon as I clean the mud off them. So if anyone wants them PM me.
9101karol.jpg

Attachments

• dscf0007.jpg
    dscf0007.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

Fishy Tank!!! :D Just needs to be "strapped" a little and it purrs! :D

*Bangs head on computer desk* Whatever, Zuki boy, whatever! :rolleyes: and it's more 'tap' than 'purr', lol.

Thanks for the video even though I can't watch it, Ben :) Pics look good, gang!

I was thinking today that you really don't realize how much experience you pick up just from riding along with other wheelers.. I freaked out when I misjudged the distance to a tree in the parking lot with Jack tonight, yet the one that almost became one of my passengers in Tank was more funny than scary. Guess it's all in the company you keep too, huh? Couldn't ask for a better set of nutjobs to wheel with, even if they DO have a perverted predisposition towards tow straps ;)

Pics look great guys, wish I could have made it there for the run. Lindsy, your new truck rocks! I love it!

lol

Hopefully next time we go, someone doesn't lock their keys inside. J/K honest mistake*

Yeah Ben.. I'm glad you were there!! Like I said...the code was right in plain view, right where I told her it would be....

And a personal thanks to Karol for the early Festivus gift.

No problem Brian! Be we all know that someone has now got "THE BUG" and along with a lift, comes bigger tires... well you get my meaning...lol

Karol

Yeah I'm ready to go back.. I've spent a little bit of the day pricing out stuff I wanted.. Let's see PA 853, 32 or 33" tires, locker, grill guard, winch, etc.. I'm like a kid at the candy store.

omg

we created more!!! lol Are we NEVER satisfied? LOL no! Welcome to "our sickness"... think there oughta be a vaccine for this? LOL

Karol

yeah but it won't come till after the holidays.. Don't have the money nor the time to do all the stuff I want to. Just have to wait till Spring I guess.:(

4x4s final pose

Attachments

• end3ap.jpg
    end3ap.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 209

Staging (I'm #1 ! ;) )

Attachments

• stagin3p.jpg
    stagin3p.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 218

Go Spas...

Attachments

• trailk2p.jpg
    trailk2p.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,066

Karol - "Brian, you lost another blade on your propellor..."
Karol - "Brian... you're down to 1 blade on your propellor..."
Brian - "Oh #%& I bet I lost it all on that one!" ;)

A moment of silence for the lost propellor.

Attachments

• nopropp.jpg
    nopropp.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 217

..the other Brian & Co. in the jeep climbing out of the hole.

Attachments

• trailj1p.jpg
    trailj1p.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 243

Karol emerges from das hole...

Attachments

• trailk6p.jpg
    trailk6p.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,053

...objects in mirror are closer than they appear.

Attachments

• trailmir1p.jpg
    trailmir1p.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 217

Break time... the 3 amigos.

Attachments

• break1p.jpg
    break1p.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 215

.. another tighter formation at the end

Attachments

• end1p.jpg
    end1p.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 214

Mr. Ben

Attachments

• benp.jpg
    benp.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 209

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I never smile, but I guess I was fairly happy I got out unscathed for the most part and missed all trees. :)

Attachments

• brian2.jpg
    brian2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 203

Back