Rausch Creek, PA Run, December 6th. | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rausch Creek, PA Run, December 6th.

Mr. Doug...

Attachments

• dougp.jpg
    dougp.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 282

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Miss Karol minus Karol? Doh... she's as hard to get on cam as sasquatch :p

Attachments

• karolp.jpg
    karolp.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 288

... and of course Miss Spas (minus Bri -I'll get you next time too :p).

Attachments

• spasp.jpg
    spasp.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:

...sammy aka zuk aka zuke... minus the Drapers three.

Attachments

• zukp.jpg
    zukp.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 275

Although intimidating at the beginning after seeing several not make it up, some of us got brass cahones at the end and DID THE HILL! Congrats to Ben, Spas and ... me :) for taking that hill! :usa: Explorer power!
Here's Ben eyeing it up...

Attachments

• blee1p.jpg
    blee1p.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 276

Bri avoided the cam too somehow, but that's basically what I had in my cam. :)
Thanks again to all... still cant view the video but I was able to download it this time. Can anyone else? I tried it in media player and irfanview but it complained about a decompressor. Anyone...Bueller?
I agree Ben, come spring... might have to go for the skid plates for one, then a 2" lift, and see where it goes from there. ;) Too many hobbies, too little cash. I'm not selling the 90 bottles of wine, golf clubs, tennis gear, kayaks, house, etc., so some things will just have to wait. heh
Bed... oh yes... zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Video's work for me now :)

Oh yeah, if any of ya need help fabricating stuff like skid plates, rock sliders, etc. , gimme a call.

Karol, next time you are gonna lead us up the harder trails :D

You guys are pathetic :rolleyes: :p
Dsc00097.jpg

Where did that pic come from? I think those were those people in Heeps.

Yeah wtf, if i build a fire it would be 10 feet high! :D

Me??? LEAD??? holy by grace of god

you DONT want ME in the LEAD... we'd ALL be hitting TREES!! The lines I pick are kinda wavey and sometimes run together... believe me... you are better off blindfolded lol

Karol

Re: Me??? LEAD??? holy by grace of god

Originally posted by ExplorerEB96
you DONT want ME in the LEAD... we'd ALL be hitting TREES!! The lines I pick are kinda wavey and sometimes run together... believe me... you are better off blindfolded lol

Karol

We trust you to lead, just make sure we don't have any trees as passengers. Anyways, I'm trying to figure where I can mount a pair of offroad lights my GF got me for an early christmas gift.. Should I temporarily mount them to the roof rack cross membeer or should I mount them somewhere else.

I downloaded/installed media player 9.0 and the video wouldnt come up, it loads but doesnt display anything and goes through it with audio only... ????

If there is someone that can view it, what are you using?

Thanks. This is like cooking your steak and not being able to eat it. heh :p

I'll try QT tonight, thanks X24.

Last edited:

I couldnt see them with media player but quicktime worked. The quality was really bad tho.

You might need the codec for avi files.

jeff,

i might take you up on the rock sliders sometime soon. i'm currently looking for a 5.5 inch super lift and taking out my body lift. i want the increased ground clearance. when i get this all done i'm gonna want some rock sliders.

glad the see the zuk on some bigger tires. it looks even better than before.

Thanks Matt! You're absolutely right... TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE!!!!! :D :D :D

Pics are a hoot, Brian- thanks again to y'all for taking so many for us dumb butts who forget to buy film :rolleyes: And Karol, thanks for the life saving Cheezits and Oreos!

Bigcheck1, why are you taking out your BL? too much height with a 5.5? Just curious..I'm building Tank up and I wanna do it right ;)

Originally posted by Bigcheck1
jeff,

i might take you up on the rock sliders sometime soon. i'm currently looking for a 5.5 inch super lift and taking out my body lift. i want the increased ground clearance. when i get this all done i'm gonna want some rock sliders.

glad the see the zuk on some bigger tires. it looks even better than before.

No problem on the sliders. I can do them :)

Yeah, the Zuk works better on the new tires/rims. Looks more like a HotWheels now too :D

Minus Bri -I'll get you next time too :p). [/B][/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA HA!!! You'll NEVER catch me

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by GotFord
Minus Bri -I'll get you next time too :p).

HA HA HA HA HA!!! You'll NEVER catch me [/B][/QUOTE]
Someone will get you next time. It might not be Brian but it'll be someone.. Even if we have to track you down. Wait.. That sounded like a stalker..

Back