Skunk

2/1974-4/2015 RIP
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Freeland, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 SAS X, 94 3000GT VR-4
I was thinkin maybe get some people together and do an RC run.... camp Friday night @ RC, wheel Saturday, and play it by ear for Sunday.

I'm thinkin all truck levels, and the bigger trucks can hit some harder trails.

July or late June

if you're interested, start posting dates you'd like to go.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Possibly.....if I get the 1st gen repaired in time.....so not posting a date, see what dates everyone else feels good for.....

I would definitely be interested. (I'll just back the extra front axles this time.) I don't think I'm free til July. The camping sounds cool.

-shows interest-

subscribed.

i work everyother, today was on..... so i guess its work deppending

DUDE!!! It's been forever since I saw ya!!!

Got a baby due in a few weeks but i'm itching to get to RC again. Shoot me a PM some time.... hoping to get to RC a few times next year.

Im definetely interested, early july would be best. Ive never been to rausch before, I think this would be a good chance to get to check it out.

DUDE!!! It's been forever since I saw ya!!!

Got a baby due in a few weeks but i'm itching to get to RC again. Shoot me a PM some time.... hoping to get to RC a few times next year.

where the hell have you been hiding?

ya gotta come out sometime, you're one of the few remaining original crew. Still got the red truck?

Congrats on the little one, good luck!

EDIT: just read your sig, no xploder

Everyone: lets get some dates out there, dont be shy!

Well July 1st or 2nd I'm driving out to Indiana for a couple days so I won't be around for the 1st weekend of July but maybe available for one after.

where the hell have you been hiding?
ya gotta come out sometime, you're one of the few remaining original crew. Still got the red truck?
Congrats on the little one, good luck!
EDIT: just read your sig, no xploder

Yeah man... i've been lurking ever since having to get rid of the xploder. Blew up the engine while i was in college, then got a defective reman from Jasper which died on me 2 weeks after (bad timing chain guides). So i got the silverado and sold the X after i replaced the engine during winter break.

Was just talking about you guys not that long ago. I miss the old crew!

Looking forward to getting some wheeling in ASAP with the Commander :salute:

/threadjack

sub'd for pictures :D

july 16 or 23rd sound good also, just need to know a week before to get off work.

Count me in...and maybe a few others too

so hows the weekend of the 23rd (July) for everyone?

I think that works. I just gotta sort out all the new front end rattles and maybe get some non-saggy springs...

The weekend of the 23rd works for me as of now. I have to check my schedule, but I'm pretty sure it's a go.

so is it official? 23rd? yes? good for everyone?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back