RC ROCS 2010 Season

Feonix1123

Reaction score
City, State
Binghamton, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport 2D 5-Speed
Hey all

This year at Rcrocs was a great season for me it was my 1st and even though i did not get top 5 i think i still did great for 9th place. My spotter just gave me some bad news he may not be able to help me out for the 2010 season. Kinda bumed out but i guess i will be okay.

I'm looking for some people that would wanna be on my team and help me out on comp days for the 2010 season of Rc Rocs at rausch creek offroad park.

I will need to have a spotter and an extra spotter for a back up. Also some guys to help with Fixes and Repairs on rig.

Anyone that would love to help me out and would want to help me try to win the season.

Im not that big to pay anyone sorry im just looking for some people to meet and teach and have a great time and hang out with and work as a team for the new season.

I would really like that i am working so hard to get sponsors for next year and it would really suck if i get em and can't show them i can run. I would like all honest and willing replys back please. Thanks

DATES ARE IN
May 1st RCrocs 1st event (crawling)
June 19th RCrocs 2nd event (crawling)
Aug 21st RCrocs 3rd event (crawling)

Dennis

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can probably help out. I have a little bit of experience in fabrication and spotting.
Posted via Mobile Device

I can probably help out. I have a little bit of experience in fabrication and spotting.
Posted via Mobile Device

would any of thoes dates work out for you?

as well what woul you want to be a part of with the team?

any ideas i dont want to stick you someplace where u dont want to or fit in if u know what i mean.

Thanks

Dennis

Those dates work for me.

As for being part of the team, I'll do whatever is left. I can do fab, general mechanic or whatever.

Those dates work for me.

As for being part of the team, I'll do whatever is left. I can do fab, general mechanic or whatever.

okay we'll put you somewhere then thanks

bud will be getting all members together sometime and trying to do a meet and greet / train/wheel have fun

Back