• Register Today It's free!

RCD mount help

Nfuriate

Reaction score
City, State
Spring Hope/ Greenville, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Ranger XLT
I'm about to order some 7100's for my ranger and would like to use the RCD lower mounts to make them work so that I won't have to make my own. I know that several of you have been able to order them and I was wondering how/where you got them. I emailed RCD a few days ago, but haven't gotten any feedback yet. How do I go about ordering these mounts? Quick replies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Josh

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yup, just call up RCD and tell them you need the mounts. just tell them you bought a kit from someone and it didnt come with the mounts. they were very nice about it and cost $50 a side or something like that.

Camburg sells those lower mounts too, call them and i'm sure they'll help you out...don't have their number off hand but you can get it on their website www.camburg.com
EDIT: The Camburg mounts are designed to bolt right into the lower arm however i highly recommend you at least tack weld them as well or lay a full bead...i assume the RCD is the same way.

Back