• Register Today It's free!

Ready to do some work

wolfnbklyn529

Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
96' XLT
hey whats up guys, i need some of your help. I have a 1996 ford xplorer 4 door with 5.0L v8, I lloking to get some performance out of the stock engine but i cant seem to find that many parts for this engine, i always find the v6 parts, I was wondering y that is? Anyways I need some help on performance like exhaust, intake or chips, also is it wort it my car has 150 000 miles on it. Thanks for replies

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can't find performance parts for a 5.0L? :eek:

not that i cant find, but dont kno what to look for. for example the exhaust, i kno that gibson makes one but dont kno which one like dual inlet welded or single inlet hinge, dont kno which one i need

I would suggest using WWW.truckperformance.com Just enter the make/model and you'll be set. It will at least give you a start and some idea of what to look for.

kk im goin loook around, any recomendations, the only problem I have is what type of exhust should i get? what is the difference between welded or slip exhausts or dual or single inlet and which one would i need?

truck performance is a good place. I got my spindles from there.. VERY speedy. Ordered them one day, got them 2 days later.

www.bamachips.com

never heard a bad comment about their products.
I know I love mine :)

Back