Realift Torsion Bar Relocators

bigtigexplorer

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Sierra Vista, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 XLT 4x4
Has anyone seen this in Petersen's 4 wheel and Off-Road the June 2003 issue.

Here is the link to the webpage.

Realift

KSpride wrote them a message to see if they are planning on doing anything for explorers and he still has not heard anything back on it. So we will wait and see what comes of this.

But has anyone else visited this and seen what it was all about. If anyone has seen it in person let us know. We are thinking of going up there to visit them in AZ also.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A guy on ORR got a response from them and was told they would like to do a Ranger(probably do an Ex. also if they could) but they need a test vehicle.

-Tim

I would voulenteer, but my ploder is sorta outta comission right now... plus I wouldn't want to spend alot because I have SAS plans in the long run.

Where are they located? I wouldn't mind lending my Sport Trac if they were located nearby or in L.A. (I have family their). Let me know if the company gets back in touch with anyone.... I will volunteer. I will contact their site and see if they are interested. I did see the article and was hoping that they would offer something for us.

Their located in Mammoth, Arizona

For Lifted Trucks Only

This will only work if you have a Lifted truck.
What this does is allow you to get rid of the extended torsion bar backets and move the torsion bars back to stock position, while still keeping your lift. Nice idea.

yeah

I am still waiting on a reply from them. Because I only live a short distance away and told them I would be willing to volunteer. since I have the 4" superlift kit.

Back