• Register Today It's free!

rear cargo liner - soft material

adaco

Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Eddie Bauer
When I had my '96 Explorer, I had a great cargo area liner called Line-a-Trunk, manufactured by RearGear. But, they are no longer in business. So, do any of you out there know of a source for a cargo liner that is custom fit and covers the rear cargo area including the wheel wells and the back of the fold down rear seats in a material like Cordura canvas, or similar?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Search Ebay, also, because there a lot on there.

performance products has something like what you are describing in their ford catalogs they send out..... you may want to check them out.... but as i remember, they were expen$ive

here is one from Cabelas, they also have another one listed thats a little different. Dead Link Removed

Originally posted by jimabena74
performance products has something like what you are describing in their ford catalogs they send out..... you may want to check them out.... but as i remember, they were expen$ive

i have the one from performance products. it was damn expensive for a cargo liner, but i got it as a gift :)

Back