Rear Hatch Gas Strut

Aspire

Reaction score
City, State
Chesterfield
Year, Model & Trim Level
NortFace 2000 LPG
Hi guys,

one of my gas struts on rear tailgate keeps popping off the ball joint can I get just the metal clip or is it a new strut. has anyone changed them and wher is the best place to get them.

Regards

Simon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Simon you could try US Automotive in Bedford. I can highly recommend them but know they are very pricey. I'll be heading out to the US in a couple months time and will be buying some stuff for my Ex. I'd be happy to bring back a couple of things for you if you still need them by the time I go.

Have you bought from them Jan? They look legit and competent. Sadly they don't list our trucks in their normal catalogue, might give them a bell tomorrow and see what they offer.

I haven't used them yet but i'm thinking of putting a ram on my mr2 engine lid. I think some of the mr2 boys have used these guys before.
I'm sure they can supply any size if you give them the dimensions tho what strength might be a gamble. They may be able to cross match part numbers if you can find one on the damper you want to replace

hi sorry for delay local company made a replacement and it was a b~~~~h to fit but works fab

Back