rear leaf question

SwaintaN

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Carey, Ohio (Georgia Grown)
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT
Ok got a RC 4" Lift and WS on. well the driver side (front and back) leans. so the truck always looks like its got a crap load of ppl on the driver side. Replaced Leaf bushings with polyurethane from RC, barely corrected the lean. Anyone know what this could be from or start asking RC to send new Leaf and Spring?

1" lower on dr side then pass side. (front and back)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

swap springs from side to side see if that helps.but the drivers is always going to sag a little more since the gas tank is on that side

If you want it to go away forever, new springs, followed by getting rid of that stupid side mounted gas tank and finding one that will fit where the spare tire was.

I saw someone on here add one there but I Think it was an auxiliary tank.

Best bet is to get a really fat friend and offer them free rides all the time. That oughta even things out...:D

LOL sorry for late update. Yeah baby mama drama does that. Yeah I tried switching it, pass. side leaned, rofl. Replaced them bushings they sent me. LOL I got fat friends and two skinny friend make em sit on opposite side. Guess Ill live with it, just funny you look at all the older trucks that have been lifted for YEARS and they dont sag... shesh... jus my luck, that is why its called Hexplorer. Next is shackle to body bushings... might help a lil to.

maybe a helper spring on just one side if its real bad

Back