REAR wiper blade 95 - 97

EB4X

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Orange county, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 Explorer 4X 4.0 ohv
Just passing along as I think the oem style replacements are obsolete -- rare pin style connection.
So I got this PAIR: Great price being singles of any wipers today are $5 - $10 EACH.
Pictures tell the story, used metal grinder with cut-off blade to cut star retainer clip on old one to get old unit off....then cut into thirds (for fitment) one of the various fittings that came with wipers (hacksaw) -- used center (circled) piece for clip/clamp on new wiper. Works perfect - solid hold, tested repeatedly.

WIPER 1.jpg

WIPER 2.jpg

WIPER 3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for the link! Do they fit the front also? I ordered a pair.

I'm sure they'll fit the font (plug and play there of course) but the recommended size for the fronts are 18" ..... but if you don't mind one being only 14" in front you'll be golden. I did that once on my Jeep when local dollar store had a blowout on them, bought like 10, I think they were 14's too....wasn't a big deal being a little shorter. Put them on every car here at the time!

TO ADD.... I assume the reason my rear wiper/motor sounds like an angry goose trying to protect her nest is due to age or is that just the way these era units always sound??

Mine works
The hollow door makes mine noisy as hell

Back