• Register Today It's free!

Rear Wiper Motor

jsingh

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Eddie Bauer
Hey guys, I just found out my rear windshield wiper motor has packed in. the cheapest I can find a new one is at $90CDN, does anyone know if and where I could find it cheaper? Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man buy it and send it to me. The cheapest I can find it $213, it was $290 at the dealer

Ive got an 06 and mine went out a couple months ago. Time for ford to issue some sort of tsb or recall....

Ive got an 06 and mine went out a couple months ago. Time for ford to issue some sort of tsb or recall....

Hopefully they will do recall like they did on the front. The funny thing is, when I took everything apart there was a sticker on the motor that said "Made in China" WTF

wheres the recall they did on the fronts? and why?

Hey Guys, I have an issue regarding my rear wiper motor being constantly on. I turn it off and it continues to keep going. I pull my fuse under the dash and it still continues to go.....very weird. So I went to the front of my 2004 Explorer Limited 4x4 4.6L and removed the high current fuse for the rear wiper. I have to take it out for a couple days and then put it back in, and sometimes its still on. What you think the problem is?

Back